My Email: email@example.com
Contact Hours: 7:45-8:00, 11:30-1:30, and 3:15-4:30
About Me: Hello! My name is Ms. Carey Sink. I am excited to begin my 8th year of teaching, and my 6th year of being a Wildcat! I am a native of Lexington, NC and a 2005 graduate of Sheets Memorial Christian School. I graduated with a B.S. in English Secondary Education from Appalachian State University in 2010, and studied Theatre Arts Education from the University of North Carolina Greensboro. I enjoy spending time traveling, performing in plays, and teaching the best students in the world!
Schedule: First period - Upper level theatre
Second period - English I
Third period - planning (feel free to contact me during this time)
Fourth period - Yearbook
o Major-Performances, Projects, and Test will count as 60%
o Minor- Participation, Daily grades, quizzes, and classwork will count as 40%
o You will have an exam at the end of the semester that will count as 20%
- You are responsible for all missed work. Always check the makeup work file folder for your class period.
- If you are absent the day an assignment is due, you are expected to turn your work in on the day you return.
- I dismiss the class, not the bell. Stay seated and wait for my signal.
- Enter the room, get out your materials, and be seated.
- Always check the board for a list of the day’s agenda, goals, and objectives.
- If you are not in the room when the bell rings, you are late.
- Be positive, ask questions, and have fun!