- Cheerleading Scholarships
- Charles Adams Endowed Scholarship
- Jerry McGee Endowed Student Scholarship
- NCHSSA Lacrosse Scholarship
- Pat Gainey Student Award
- Tony Cullen Memorial Scholarships
- Wilburn Clary Medal Award
- Willie Bradshaw Memorial Endowed Scholarship
State Employees Credit Union Scholarships
SECU Foundation established the “People Helping People®” scholarship program to assist students across North Carolina with their educational goals. Since being established, the “People Helping People” scholarship program represents an annual commitment of over $5 million, with a collective total of over $71 million since the initial scholarship funding began in 2005.
High School Scholarship Program
SECU Foundation established the People Helping People four-year scholarship program to help North Carolina public high school students attend college. Each of the 115 North Carolina Local Education Agencies (LEAs)/School Districts will receive a minimum of one scholarship valued at $10,000 payable at $1,250 for up to eight consecutive semesters for a senior to attend one of the 16 constituent campuses of the University of North Carolina System.
Recipients of the scholarship will be selected by the LEA Scholarship Selection Committee provided they meet all eligibility criteria. Scholarship recipient information must be submitted by the Scholarship Selection Committee at each LEA. No individual applications are reviewed by the Foundation. Speak with your high school guidance counselor for more information about applying, requirements, and deadlines.
- Scholarship winners will be selected by an independent panel of educators.
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail in June.
- Winners must be enrolled in college full-time for the 2021 fall semester.
- Scholarship awards will be mailed directly to the student and made payable to the college.
(Winner is responsible for delivering the check to the appropriate office within the college.)