Enrolling at South Davidson
South Davidson High School
Students enrolling in Davidson County Schools must reside within the geographical boundaries of the school district. Davidson County Schools does not accept any out-of-district students, even on a tuition basis.
Students new to Davidson County Schools will need to provide the following documents to enroll at South Davidson High School.
- Immunization (shot) record signed by the physician (click here for NC immunization requirements)
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Parent's ID
- Two proofs of residency (utilities, water, gas, electric, or telephone bill)
- IEP (if applicable)
- Transcript from previous school (recommended for high school enrollment)
- Completed Davidson County Schools: High School Registration Enrollment Form & Language Survey with Course List (English) or Escuelas Del Condado Davidson: Inscripcion Grados K-12 (Spanish)
- Completed NC Health Assessment Form (Effective 2016-2017, required for students new to NC public schools)