The Second Annual Superintendent’s Holiday Card Contest
Calling all SDHS student artists:
Dr. Lipe wants to showcase student artwork for the Davidson County Schools Christmas card.
Please see below for more details and the official rules.
Entries must be submitted by Oct. 16th, 2020. Please submit entries to Mrs. Howell.
- Designs must be original.
- Designs by any student in Davidson County Schools, grades Pre-K through 12 will be accepted.
- Student artwork should be two-dimensional. Any medium is acceptable. The orientation may be portrait or landscape.
- Each school will select their top choice based on their entries with all submissions screened by the visual art teacher.
- Each entry should include identifying information including the student’s name, grade, school, and visual art teacher.
- Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Emily Lipe will judge submitted designs. Winners will be notified by October 30, 2020.
- By submitting a design, you are allowing the future unconditional use of your card design(s) by Davidson County Schools.
- The winning design will be framed and re-presented to the student artist!